Saturday, October 22, 2016

Read-a-Thon Update #3

I honestly cannot believe that it's already after 7:00!  Today has gone by so quickly, but it's been a fantastic day.  Of course, any day that's full of reading is going to be fantastic.  :)

I just finished up my third book of the day!  The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet was the perfect pick for today.  It was light and fun, and engrossing enough to keep me interested for hours.  I gave it four stars, and would highly recommend it, especially if you're a fan of the YouTube series and/or Pride & Prejudice.

I took a few breaks today, just to rest my eyes for a while.  I walked outside for a few minutes to get some fresh air, and I spent some time IMing with my mother and best friend.  And, of course, I spent some time on FB and Twitter to check everyone's progress.  I still find it fascinating that so many people participate in this read-a-thon!

I'm not sure what I'm going to read next, though I doubt I'll be able to finish another book, unless it's a short one.  Good luck to those of you endeavoring to read for the full twenty-four hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment