Saturday, September 12, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #20


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly book haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course e-books!

If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!


Purchased (Hardcover):





Don't forget to stop by on Monday for the start of my week-long blog anniversary celebration!  The giveaway for a hardcover copy of Throne of Glass starts Monday and runs through Friday!  




7 comments:

  1. Red Queen was amazing. I loved it.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a lot of good things about it!

      Delete
  2. I didn't make it very far in Red Queen when I tried to read it. Although, I think it was a mood thing so I'll be picking it back up in the future cause I have heard some great things about it :)

    I hope you enjoy it!

    Christy @ Novel Ink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about the moods! Sometimes a certain book just won't click with me, but if I come back to it at a later time, I'll enjoy it. :)

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. Great books for you this week! Lots of pretty covers on them. I hope you enjoy them!
    Britt @ Spare Time book blog
    My STS: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2015/09/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still have to read Red Queen. Love its cover. Happy reading. And Happy Blogoversary.

    ReplyDelete