Saturday, September 5, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #19


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly book haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course e-books!

If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!


Purchased (Kindle books):



Purchased (Hardcover):


(Throne of Glass, Queen of Shadows, and Neverwhere are all signed! ♥)


For Review:


8 comments:

  1. Yay for the Throne of Glass series. Looks like you are going to have some serious reading. I hope you love all of your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only read the first book in the series, so I am excited to finally read the rest!

      Delete
  2. I definitely want to check out The Royal We! It sounds great. I loved Throne of Glass though I still have to read the rest of the series.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I've only read Throne of Glass, and I can't wait to read the rest.

      Delete
  3. AMAZING haul! Love the Throne of Glass series and The Royal We! Now to get my hands on Queen of Shadows and I'll be all good. Enjoy :) Here's ours: Bibliojunkies Happy reading! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read the whole series! So far I've only read the first one.

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  4. Yay for the Throne of Glass series. And Neil Gaiman too! I have yet to read this one but I have read others of his I like. I hope you enjoy all these. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a while since I read Neverwhere, but I remember enjoying it. And I'm on the second Throne of Glass book now, and I'm loving it!

      Thanks for stopping by, Jay!

      Delete