Thursday, September 10, 2015

Coming Soon: My Blogoversary!

Is "blogoversary" the accepted term?  I might just continue calling it my "blog anniversary", or maybe even my "blog's birthday."  Although, I suppose the actual title doesn't matter... it's what happens during the event that matters, right?  So, on that note, I just thought I'd do a quick post to let everyone know that I have at least one giveaway planned for next week, and possibly an extra one, depending on how much of a response I get for the first one.  The first giveaway is going to be for a hardcover copy of Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas!  I accidentally bought two copies last week, and I was about to return one copy when I realized, "Hey, I could give this away on my blog!"  So that's what I'm going to do.  I'll probably post the giveaway on Monday, and then select a winner on Friday or Saturday.

Be sure to follow my blog (links are on the side) to stay up to date with all my blog anniversary posts next week!  Twitter is also a good way to keep up with my posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment