Friday, September 18, 2015

Blog Anniversary Week - Day 5: Top 10 Books of the Year (So Far)


It's hard to believe that it's already the last day of my anniversary week.  Today is actually my blog anniversary, and I honestly cannot believe it has been a whole year since I created it.  I've learned a lot about the blogging aspect of the book world this year, and I've read a lot of good books.  I've also discovered a lot of amazing book bloggers!

Just as a record for myself, I'm going to share some stats.  That way when my 2nd anniversary rolls around (I hope I'm still blogging a year from now!), I can look back and see how much my blog has grown.

After one year of blogging, my stats are as follows:

2,738 pageviews
181 posts
200 comments
27 followers

My goal is to at least double that within the next year.

Now on to the bookish stuff.  To finish up my Top 10 feature for the week, I'm going to share the Top 10 books I've read this year (so far).  These are in no particular order.





Also, don't forget my giveway for a copy of Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas ends today!  Enter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment