Sunday, September 6, 2015

ARC August Wrap-Up

I didn't achieve my ARC August goal, but I did do pretty well, and I'm pleased with the progress I made.  I've had some of these ARCs for months, and I'm happy to finally mark them off my list.  The only two I didn't read were Shadow Scale and If I Fall, If I Die, so I did better than I actually thought I would.  Now my ARC pile is much more manageable, and some of that NetGalley-rating-guilt has been assuaged.  

I enjoyed most of the books I read for this challenge, though, unfortunately, there were a couple of duds for me.  I've written most of these reviews already, and I just need to type them up and get them ready for posting.  

Also, my blog anniversary is coming up in a couple of weeks (I can't believe it's already been a year!), and I'm planning on "celebrating" all week, with at least one post a day, and possibly a giveaway or two.  :)  I accidentally (honestly, it was an accident) bought two hardcover copies of Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas this week, so I think I will have a giveaway for one of those.  

Here are the books I read for ARC August:  




If you participated in ARC August, how did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment