Sunday, August 30, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #18


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly book haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course e-books!

If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!


Purchased (Kindle books):



Purchased (Hardcover):



Purchased (Hardcover - Signed First Edition):



Purchased (Paperback):



For Review:

2 comments:

  1. Great haul. I need to see if my library has the Melissa Hart book. I really liked her on her last series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't watched her latest series, but I always liked her on Sabrina, the Teenage Witch. :) I hope you can find it at your library!

      Delete