Saturday, August 15, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #16


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly book haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course e-books!

If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!


Purchased (Kindle books):





Purchased (Hardcover - signed!):



Borrowed from Kindle Unlimited:



Free from Amazon:



Leave a comment with the link to your Stacking the Shelves post! I'd love to see what everyone picked up this week. :)

6 comments:

  1. I have Untraceable. I've actually had it for a few years I think. I should probably get around to picking it up. Hope you enjoy your new books!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually read Untraceable a few years ago, and I really enjoyed it. I meant to read the rest of the series, but never got around to it. Amazon has the complete series box set for Kindle for only $0.99 through August 16th! Definitely a good buy. :)

      Thanks for commenting, Sandy!

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I've not heard of these but I hope you enjoy them.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really looking forward to reading a few of these!

      Delete
  3. Nice haul. I've been wanting to read the Felicia Day one. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been waiting for Felicia's book for months, and I'm finally going to get to start reading it tonight. :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete