Saturday, August 1, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #14


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly book haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course e-books!


Purchased (Kindle books):



Purchased (Hardcovers) - Signed First Editions:



For Review:



Borrowed from Kindle Unlimited:



Free from Amazon:

6 comments:

  1. I got Hunter as well. Rebel Queen looks great. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've wanted to read Rebel Queen since I first heard about it, so I was super excited to catch it on sale for $1.99 last week.

      Delete
  2. I want to read Hunter so badly! It sounds incredible and I've heard great things about it already. Have an awesome week.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard great things about it, too!

      Delete
  3. Dancing Through Life might be a good read. I don't read a lot of books like that but just watched The Aurora Teagarden mysteries on Hallmark and really like Candace in them. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to watch that, but I don't have the Hallmark movie channel. It looked interesting, though!

      Thanks for commenting, Barb! :)

      Delete