Monday, July 13, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #11


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly book haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course e-books!

Since it's been so long since I've posted a Stacking the Shelves entry, I think I'll share a few of the books I've collected in the last couple of weeks, rather than just the most recent week.  In the future, I hope to have a new Stacking the Shelves post each Saturday morning.

Also, I originally meant for this to be posted this past Saturday, but I gave up after I failed to get the covers to line up properly. I spent two hours adding links to each cover and trying to fix everything, and it was just really frustrating. Unfortunately, that means no links for the books, but it shouldn't be too hard to find them on Goodreads. :)


Purchased (Kindle books):



Purchased (Hardcover):



Received as gift:



For Review:



Signed First Editions:


No comments:

Post a Comment