Today is going by so quickly! I just finished up Cress, and I loved it! As I mentioned in my previous update, I wasn't really a fan of Cinder, and though I liked Scarlet a little more than Cinder, it wasn't destined to become a favorite. But Cress made me understand why so many people really love this series.
Time for the Mid-Event Survey!
1. What are you reading right now? I'm about to continue reading Digging for Richard III: The Search for the Lost King by Mike Pitts.
2. How many books have you read so far? Just one.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I think I'm going to read All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven after I finish Digging for Richard III. I've wanted to read it for a while, so I'm pretty excited to get started!
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Not very many. I stopped for breakfast and lunch, and then for a couple of breaks to check the Read-a-Thon website, as well as to post these updates. I also talked to my mom for a few minutes. I wouldn't really call them interruptions, though, as I chose to stop reading to do those things. I think it's good to take a break every now and then, especially as my eyes get tired easily. If I over-exert them by reading constantly for 24 hours, I won't make it much longer. :)
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? No surprises, really. I just think it's amazing to know that so many people around the world are participating in this event.
I think I'm going to get something to eat, and then back to reading! Thanks to everyone who has commented on my blog today!