Friday, December 26, 2014

The 2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge

I hope each of you had a wonderful Christmas!  I got a little behind on my reviewing and posting during the holidays, but now that Christmas is over, I'm hoping to start posting more often.  I never meant to stop completely during the holidays, but I took a break during Thanksgiving week, and then got the flu the following week.  After that I was just so busy with holiday preparations and recovering from the flu that I didn't have the energy to review any books or write up any posts.  I did read a lot of books during that time, though, so I have plenty of books to review and share in 2015.  :)

To help kick-start my posts for the new year, I've decided to join the 2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge!

2015TBR


How many books are you planning to read for this challenge?
1-10 A Firm Handshake
11-20 A Friendly Hug
21-30 First Kiss
31-40 Sweet Summer Fling
41-50 Could This Be Love?
50+ Married with Children
 
To be honest, I could probably complete the 50+ challenge, but I think I'll aim for the 11-20 level.  I have SO many books on my shelves that have been sitting there for years, and I really should go ahead and read them.  This challenge could be the perfect solution.  

It's hard to belive that 2014 is almost at an end, but I'm really looking forward to becoming a more active book blogger in 2015.  


No comments:

Post a Comment