Friday, December 26, 2014

More 2015 Challenges

After I published my 2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge post, I found a couple of other challenges that I'd also like to try this year.  I've never participated in any book blog challenges before, so I'm not sure how successful I will be, but I'm going to give them a chance.  There were several challenges that sounded interesting, but I decided that three would be my limit for now.  In addition to the TBR Pile challenge, I'm also going to participate in the Outlander Series Challenge, and the Re-Read Challenge.  Both of these will be ideal for me because I've been wanting to finish the Outlander series for a while now, and I am itching to re-read some of my favorite books!






The 2015 Re-Read Challenge 

Click here to sign up for the Re-Read Challenge!


I'm going to start the Re-Read Challenge by re-reading one of my absolute favorite series - Harry Potter!  I had already planned to start that on January 1st, so it's perfect timing.  I'm not yet sure what other books I will re-read this year, but I do think I'll include The Lord of the Rings and Little Women.  I'm going to set my goal as 20 books. 



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you joined the Outlander challenge. Welcome aboard!

    ReplyDelete