Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Books Read in October 2014

I've been keeping a list of the books I read for the past few years, and I've decided to post my monthly list here, as well. I keep the main post on my personal blog, but you can also find my 2014 list on the left side of this blog.


Court of Traitors (Bridget Manning, #2) - V. E. Lynne
The Walled City - Ryan Graudin
The Daughter of Highland Hall (Edwardian Brides, #2) - Carrie Turansky
Wishes and Sorrows (Myth and Magic) - Cindy Lynn Speer
The Body Electric - Beth Revis
Will Starling - Ian Weir
Invincible (Piercing the Veil, #2) - C. A. Gray
Impossible (Piercing the Veil, #3) - C. A. Gray
The Here and Now - Ann Brashares
Neil Patrick Harris: Choose Your Own Autobiography - Neil Patrick Harris
Saving Grace (A Hearthfire Romance, #1) - Michele Paige Holmes
Breathkept - Saundra Mitchell
Tolkien: How an Obscure Oxford Professor Wrote the Hobbit and Became the Most Beloved Author of the Century - Devin Brown
Suspicion - Alexandra Monir
Doctor Who: The Crawling Terror - Mike Tucker


I'm not sure why, but I almost always manage to read more during March and October than any other month. A few of these reviews have already been posted, but the rest are coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment