Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #1

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

From Goodreads: As a young child Eponine never knew kindness, except once from her family's kitchen slave, Cosette. When at sixteen the girls' paths cross again and their circumstances are reversed, Eponine must decide what that friendship is worth, even though they've both fallen for the same boy. In the end, Eponine will sacrifice everything to keep true love alive.

Publication date: October 2, 2014

There are several books that I'm looking forward to reading, but A Little in Love by Susan Fletcher is probably the one I'm most excited about. As a huge fan of Les Misérables, both the novel and the musical, I was thrilled when I first heard about this, and I quickly pre-ordered my copy. I think this will be one that I start reading as soon as I retrieve it from the mailbox.


Click to purchase from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment