Sunday, October 26, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #5


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly book haul meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical stores or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course e-books!

[Received from October 19 - 25, 2014]

Purchased:
Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, #3) - Maggie Stiefvater


For Review:

Neil Patrick Harris: Choose Your Own Autobiography - Neil Patrick Harris
The Glass Magician (The Paper Magician Trilogy, #2) - Charlie N. Holmberg
The Here and Now - Ann Brashares


Free from Amazon:

My Boyfriend Merlin - Priya Ardis
Fearless (King Series, #1) - Tawdra Kandle
Rogue (Exceptional, #2) - Jess Petosa
Ethereal (Celestra, #1) - Addison Moore
Tremble (Celestra, #2) - Addison Moore




4 comments:

  1. I've got Blue Lily, Lily Blue too! I really need to pick it up soon! Hope you enjoy all of your new books! Have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to actually read it! Thanks, I hope you have a great week, as well! :)

      Delete
  2. I really want to read The Here and Now! o.o
    It seems so good! <3

    Would mean the world to me if you followed: (I'll follow back!)
    Blog | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty good!

      Sure, I'll follow you. :)

      Delete