Saturday, October 18, 2014

A Late Start for the Read-A-Thon

I know I'm starting a lot later than most people, but I'm finally home, and I'm about to start reading! I'm going to start off by finishing up Will Starling by Ian Weir, and then I'll probably start the 2nd book in C. A. Gray's Piercing the Veil series. I've been wanting to finish that series for a while, and I won the e-book set in a contest this week, so this seems like the perfect time to read it. :D I'm not sure how long I'll manage to stay awake tonight, but I'm going to do my best. :)

4 comments:

  1. Even a little bit of reading is better than no reading! I'm glad you're able to join in for even a little while! Good luck tackling your books. Happy read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Lindsey! It looks like you are set and have a plan! That's great ! Keep reading and have fun (and above all enjoy snacks :P)! enjoy the rest of your read-a-thon

    -your cheerleaders Marquez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! I have never heard of a read-a-thon before!

    ReplyDelete